We put the experience of a dedicated, professional staff to work on your engineering challenges—across a wide range of project types and sizes, and all phases of site design. GEE anticipates possible obstacles in the regulatory process and provides seamless, practical, budget-conscious solutions to keep your job moving forward. Our attention to detail and our on-time, on-target delivery helps ensure that you minimize costs and maximize your return on land investments.
Our capabilities include
- Site and Subdivision Plans
- Street and Highway Design
- Innovative and Conventional Storm Water Management Facilities
- Utility Design
- Value Engineering Analyses
- Permit Grading Plans
- Floodplain and Drainage Studies
- Onsite Sewage Disposal System Design
- Permit Expediting/Bond Release/Dry Utility Coordination
- Low Pressure Forcemain Design
- Water Pressure Analyses
- Landscape Architecture
- Tree Preservation Monitoring
Our MissionGEE is committed to provide unparalleled land development engineering and surveying services to our customers. We pledge to build a lasting relationship with our clients through quality performance, responsive service, and economic integrity to achieve the greatest return on your investment.
PlanningPlanning is the most critical phase of every commercial, residential, and municipal project.
SurveyingAn accurate, detailed land survey is essential to the success of all planning, design, and site development.